2. Terms of Payments
In 2021/2022 we shall have free cancellation for all tours due to Covid-19 crisis
Confirmation vouchers are sent to clients to prove reservation
10% deposit shall be paid in advance and 90% balance is paid on arrival in Nairobi. Kindly note that we do not accept bills which are older than year 2009.
In cases where bookings are made less than 3 days to the tour, full payment is made on arrival
Other terms of payment are negotiable on special request
3. Cancellation Policy
Free cancellation less bank charges for 2021/2022
In the event of a tour cancellation due to inability to travel as a result of Covid problems, BuyMore Adventures reserves the right to deduct bank charges from money paid before any refunds are made. In case the hotels are unable to refund any money, clients are advised to defer their travel to a later date in 2022/2023
4. Alteration of Tour Itinerary
BuyMore Adventures reserves the right to alter any itinerary, cancel the operation of any tour, decline a member of a tour or accept a member of a tour should it be necessary. Failure to join a tour as programmed or leave prior to completion will lead to NO refund to the client.
5. Itinerary Accuracy
Please note that the information provided in your tour itinerary may change from time to time depending on various factors. BuyMore Adventures will make every effort to ensure the accuracy of your safari programs before your arrival. Some prices indicated on our website may vary from time to time depending on inflation and other natural causes.
6. Transfer of Booking
If a client is unable to join a tour due to any reason, BuyMore Adventures shall try to transfer the booking to another party provided the arrangements remain the same and if service providers agree to accept the transfer. If this is not possible, item 3 shall apply.
BuyMore Adventures reserves the right to hire sub-contractors to carry out the services agreed to be supplied. We only act as agents of the passengers in all matters relating to hotel accommodation, tours and transport and shall not be liable for injury, delay, loss or damage of luggage.
8. Game Viewing
BuyMore Adventures does not guarantee viewing all expected animals because animal sightings in their natural habitats is a privilege; all efforts will be made by your tour driver to ensure that you see the most in the parks specified in the itinerary.
9. Special Client Requests
Specific requests such as non-smoking / smoking rooms, connecting rooms, single rooms, bedding arrangement, special diets, allergic reactions should be communicated at the time of the booking to avoid any unpleasant experiences during your safari.
10. Health and Safety Policy Procedures
- Providing clients with an emergency contact number which is available 24/7 while they are on safari (this is found inside your safari vehicle on a wall sticker)
- Ensuring there is constant communication and follow up during your safari between staff / driver and clients to ensure everything is going as planned
- We ensure that all staff are fully aware of the nearest medical facility on each route they are using while on safari
- Providing emergency evacuation cover to all clients which ensures that you are air lifted to the nearest medical facility in case of an accident
- All our staff are trained on basic first aid skills and vehicles equiped with a first aid box with all necessary equipment
- Our vehicles undergo thorough inspection every year and a certificate of compliance issued to show that the vehicle is road worthy. In addition to this, after every safari, we ensure that the vehicle is thoroughly checked for any mechanical faults such as loose nuts on the wheels due to rough terrain.
11. Post Covid Protocols
Social distancing: We shall have a maximum of only 7 people in each vehicle during transfers and game drives.
Upon arrival, all our guests are fully briefed on the latest procedures and safety measures in place to protect them during their stay.
Hand sanitizers are available at the reception. Provisions are made to sanitize the luggage.
Body temperature will be taken by an infrared/thermal sensor.
All items provided to the guests will be sanitized. e.g. water bottles or picnic lunchboxes
Guests are required to bring their own face masks for use during the journey;