East Africa’s coastlines are renowned for their clean white sandy palm fringed beaches with the sparkling blue Indian Ocean waters lapping the shores, complete with a warm sunny climate. There is a huge variety to choose from for your beach holiday to suit your taste and budget. These include intimate honeymoon getaways, historic Swahili houses, beach cottages and family resorts. The different beaches that you can visit in East Africa include Diani Beach, Mombasa North Coast or South Coast, Watamu, Lamu Island, Zanzibar and Mafia Island. Beach holidays give you an opportunity to enjoy diving, snorkeling, big game fishing, kite surfing and dhow sailing among others.
- Visit different hot entertainment spots which include bars, restaurants and night clubs located in the coastal towns which are open all night
- Enjoy excursions to the city and various attraction spots such as Haller Park, Fort Jesus, Mamba village, Nyali Cinemax, Mombasa Go-Kart, Wild Waters, Tamarind Dhow Cruise and others
- Appreciate local culture by visiting Ngomongo Village or alternatively support local talent by visiting Bombolulu Workshop which is a rehabilitation centre for the physically challenged who make and sell artifacts to earn a living
- Go on a cruise ship tour which starts in Mombasa to Zanzibar / Pemba Island and back for 4 days
- Relax and laze around in the white sandy beaches as you take part in various water sports available at your hotel.
- Visit Tsavo East or Tsavo West National Parks