How To Plan A Masai Mara Safari While Staying Within Budget
Rolling hills, sprawling savannahs, dramatic river crossings, and wildlife make Masai Mara the most alluring travel destination in Kenya. It is home to the lions, Big Cats, temporary residence of the ‘Great Migration’, mighty Maasai warriors, and some of the most luxurious safari camps & lodges on earth. At BuyMore Adventures we offer an exclusive range of Masai Mara budget safari that allows you to enjoy your Kenya vacation on a budget and explore some of the most beautiful landscapes. You never want to leave any time you come to Kenya and join our Masai Mara safaris!
Everything in the Masai Mara is expensive, including daily park fees and housing. Have you ever thought about visiting the Masai Mara National Reserve but thought that it would be way out of your price range? At BuyMore Adventures, we invite you to explore the Masai Mara safari on a budget.
Safari holidays are notoriously expensive but are here to let you into a little secret. We will tell you how you can experience the Masai Mara on a budget! You do, however, have a few options when it comes to organizing a trip on a tight budget. The best budget-friendly way to travel is on a group safari and stay in campsites. It includes the expenses like transport, guide, park entrance fees, and meals. When we say budget, we mean for only a few hundred dollars and under one K dollar! There are several ways to keep costs low when organizing a safari to the Masai Mara:
• Travel during the low season: prices for accommodations and activities are generally lower during the rainy season.
• Choose budget-friendly accommodations: there are many affordable options available, such as camping or budget lodges.
• Consider a group safari: group safaris are usually less expensive than private ones.
• Book in advance: planning can help you take advantage of early bird discounts and special offers.
• Bring your gear: if you have your camping gear, it will save you from having to rent it.
• Avoid peak season: prices for accommodations and activities are generally higher during the peak season, so try to plan your safari for a less popular time of year.
• Choose a budget-friendly transport: there is a variety of transport options available to get you to Masai Mara. And you can choose the one that is most budget-friendly for you.
• Look for package deals: many tour operators offer package deals that include transportation, accommodations, and activities at a discounted price.
• Transportation: Everyone needs this and we thought it was great to have the same vehicle and driver throughout the trip.
• Go with an expert guide: We are well-honed in animal tracking skills and know the reserve extremely well.
Do you want to immerse in the big game and endless wilderness of Kenya? Are you planning a budget Masai Mara safari? You can join hands with Buy More Adventures. We are a well-known safari operator based in the company that offers custom-tailored Masai Mara budget safari packages to see the primal drama of leopard, lion, and cheetah-like wildlife species hungrily following a sea of wildebeest in their natural habitat and more sightings. For booking one of our Masai Mara budget safaris that best suit your safari desires, contact us anytime!