Find out why you should book your safari with BuyMore Adventures
Why book your safari with BuyMore Adventures
- Personalized service from the time you land at the airport to the time you take off
- Competitive pricing and best price guarantee in the market
- Flexibility of tour program to suit your interests and maximize your time in Kenya
- Round the clock and instant email response from our officers
- Discounted and competitive hotel rates in most large cities in East Africa
- Clean, reliable and safari compliant safari vehicles with competent driver guides
- Complementary airport transfers for all our clients on arrival and departure in Nairobi
- Communication support services while in Kenya including free SIM card with preloaded airtime
- Freebies and souvenirs to take back home which include safari hat, Masai shuka and "Jambo Bwana - Hakuna Matata" CD
We have a valid operating license from the Kenya Ministry of Tourism. We are a Kenya Safari company founded and run by East African locals who are born and bred in Nairobi and its environs. Our dedicated staff have many years of experience in the travel industry and our guides are first-aid trained and hand picked locally with vast knowledge on birdlife, wildlife and the cultural aspects of East Africa.
We are a proud member of The International Ecotourism Society (TIES) a non-profit industry association committed to promoting responsible tourism practices that benefit conservation and communities. Representing the voices of stakeholders from all corners of the world, TIES' global network supports and is supported by members from over 120 countries, who are leading the vital efforts to make travel and tourism more sustainable. Through it's various programs TIES is committed to helping organizations, communities and individuals promote and practice the principles of ecotourism.
Our main emphasis is to promote tourism in East African countries by offering our clients personalized and unmatched service to make their visit a memorable safari. Our team of safari escorts, naturalists, safari drivers and guides are professionally trained and carefully selected to give you the best African experience. Our packages cover budget tours, private safaris, family vacations, beach holidays, group joining safaris and solo person safaris.
Our Mission is to promote East Africa as a leading holiday destination in Africa; at the same time giving value for money
Our Vision is to be a highly effective, dependable and responsible tour operator in East Africa with a desire to give back to the community to create sustainable tourism and to campaign in protecting endangered species. We are paperless members of WWF (World Wildlife Fund).
Once you express your interest in a certain tour, first of all we check for availability of rooms then proceed to make the booking on your behalf. We then send you confirmation vouchers from the hotels and you remit a deposit to block the rooms. The balance is paid on arrival and you are ready to enjoy your safari. For last minute bookings, payment on arrival can also be arranged for you.